A classic Tv show turned into a smut fest with unneeded graphic nudity and vulgar jokes and language.

CHiPs: Motopatrol (2017) CHiPs - Dwóch różnych pod względem charakteru policjantów łączy siły, aby rozwikłać sprawę napadu na bank. CHiPs: Motopatrol CHIPS Rok produkcji: 2017 film 1h40m 5,04 / 10 Polski/e: napisy lektor W ofercie Netflix Polska od: 12.03.2019 Dostępny tylko do: 11.09.2019 Usunięty z oferty Netflix Polska: 12.09.2019 Opis Netflix Działający incognito agent FBI nawiązuje współpracę z byłym mistrzem motocrossu, aby obnażyć korupcję w grupie kalifornijskich policjantów patrolujących autostrady. May 5, 2020

By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie.Fandango

Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! March 24, 2017 And the plot is pretty formulaic and hits a lot of the usual tropes and clichés of cop films.

That's not saying that some of these films haven't been successful. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. He's not my favorite comedic actor by any stretch, but he's been solid in everything I've seen him in. Looking at the other reviews and it's like I saw another movie, a decent buddy cop movie that uses an old premise as the set-up = standard Hollywood fare. The stars, action and even the plot keep the audience interested and entertained. Let's talk about each others' issues to give off the appearance that there's some actual character development here involved. |

| I suppose that's neither here nor there, so I get the point that you can't rely on pure nostalgia to carry you across. Ponch, twardy gliniarz mający słabość do kobiet, to tajny agent FBI.

I can guaran-damn-tee you that the gag reel is considerably funnier than this movie. I can only imagine how it looks to viewers with emotional investment in the source material

Sprawdź najpopularniejsze filmy i seriale na platformie Netflix.

Surprised they didn't go with showing the gag reel during the credits, giving off the idea that the movie was funnier than it was.

Don’t worry, it won’t take long. Shame, however, that the movie ended up being as it was. | Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances This isn't always a bad thing, because I'm certain that gag reels for movies like Hamlet are funnier than the movie itself. 5:40 Efekty dźwiękowe jak w kinie, jeżeli ktoś ma kino domowe to szczególnie polecam obejrzenie tego filmu.W zwiastunie słychac klasycznie California Love -Paca i Dre, oraz Click Clack Ice Cube'a nie wiem jak sam film ale jesli soundtrack bedzie tak jak w zwiastunie to na pewno obejrze dla samej muzy.

But it's a vicious cycle, because Dax and Michael (as good as they may be together) needed a stronger script. | In short, this is just a bad movie that really had no hope of amounting to anything of value. This movie has me thinking, has there ever been a truly good movie based on a 70s TV series.