This thread is archived.

29.7k Likes, 128 Comments - Chelsea Peretti (@chelsanity) on Instagram: “even tho im scared we r all gonna die i made homefries in the style of mamas royal cafe in OAKLAND…” Close.

best. 1.8m Followers, 2,158 Following, 5,240 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Chelsea Peretti (@chelsanity)

"Eloped a bit ago ... our only witness was this lil guy," she captioned the April 2016 post.Jordan Peele and Chelsea Peretti arrive at night two of the Creative Arts Emmy Awards. Howard is going to have absolutely no idea what this means.

Archived.

save hide report. Sort by.

13 comments.

14.7k Likes, 151 Comments - Chelsea Peretti (@chelsanity) on Instagram: “”

... “Hey chelsea Peretti… The site may not work properly if you don't If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit Press J to jump to the feed.

5. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Brooklyn Nine-Nine star Chelsea Peretti showed off her growing bump on Instagram over the weekend, captioning the photo, "beyonce schmonce.".

75.1k Likes, 741 Comments - Chelsea Peretti (@chelsanity) on Instagram: “i made #dalgonacoffee if u have instant espresso or coffee U MUST TRY THIS!

He can dish it out but he’s unable to handle it. Chelsea Peretti shared a post on Instagram: “morning” • Follow their account to see 5,195 posts. He knows the more critical of his looks, the more evident it is his wife is married to him for his money and fame.Comedian, actress, writer, married to Jordan Peele.Didn't she have sex with Jim Norton?

U whisk it w sugar and…”

The couple also announced their surprise wedding ceremony last year on Instagram. Let the Beyoncé baby announcement parodies commence.The joke is a reference to Beyoncé's announcement last week on the photo-sharing platform that she is expecting twins, which broke the company's record for most-liked picture with nearly 10 million likes.This is the first child for Peretti, 38, and her comedian husband Jordan Peele, 37. Posted by 1 year ago.

share. Chelsea Perettis insta. 46k Likes, 2,220 Comments - Chelsea Peretti (@chelsanity) on Instagram: “beyonce schmonce”

63% Upvoted. Chelsea Perettis insta. 117.5k Likes, 5,580 Comments - Chelsea Peretti (@chelsanity) on Instagram: “this is part 1 of 8 of my makeup tutorial”

By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. He can’t sfsnd when his looks are made fun of.

That kinda cancels everything else out...New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castLooks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser.

Chelsea Peretti posted on Instagram: “her majesty the queen” • See 5,060 photos and videos on their profile. Who do you think tries to explain it to him?He’s going to have a meltdown over this.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.