For only a 4x zoom range, this scope is one bulky boy! The main benefit of the FireDot, especially fitting for a scout rifle, is rapid target acquisition and faster snap shooting.However, if the you-know-what hits the fan and you’re stuck in a compound with diminishing supplies, you might run out of batteries to power the FireDot. This Leupold is 1.5-5x, making it ideal for close-quarters action or long-range pokes.

I’ve fired both versions, and with the right ammo (Federal’s Trophy Bonded Tip), they’re MOA or even sub-MOA rifles from the bench.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations

Be tenacious. Please try again.Leupold’s VX-R Scout FireDot: A New Age Scout Scope

The Leupold FX-II Scout is designed to be mounted forward on the barrel rather than the receiver, providing naturally rapid target acquisition while keeping both eyes open. Please try your search again later.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews 286.00 € 255.95€ En rupture de stock. Every thing else about Coopers concept is doable with this rifle.

According to Richard Mann, my friend and author of the upcoming book, “The Scout Rifle Study,” Cooper’s project all started when he mounted an extended eye relief scope to his Remington Model 600. It was an easy scope to install and only required minor adjustments before I was shooting consistent bulls-eyes. The Leupold scope that comes with the Steyr Scout is fitted with the heavy duplex reticle. I mounted this scope on a Steyr Scout rifle in .308 Winchester and love it. Yep, it’s overweight, but the primary culprit here is the rifle—not the ultra-durable Gold Ring optic.Ruger’s composite GSR shaves off another pound and, like its laminate older brother, it’s a shooter.

Mounted it on my Ruger Gunsite Scout, the eye piece is hanging over the receiver, but have had no problems with empty brass hitting the scope during extraction or ejection. The FireDot is Leupold’s proprietary illuminated red dot. HALO a écrit:Il te faut choisir une lunette die "IER" ou "EER", c'est-à-dire qui se montentent en position "intermédiaire" ou disposent d'une distance oculaire "étendue". Réf 8311. The Leupold VX-Freedom Scout 1.5-4x28 features a 28mm extreme scratch-resistant objective lens.

It provides the perfect amount of eye relief and magnification range. < Retour Lunette de tir BURRIS Leupold reserves the right to change specifications at any time. United Kingdom

Like most other Leupold optics, the glass is great.

Elle a été spécialement développée pour se monter sur les fameuses carabines Scout. it holds zero firing 45-70 + p loads from buffalo bore.

Lunette scout LER (Long Eye Relief) de marque HI-Lux Leatherwood 2-7X32, lunette faite pour être long de l’œil de 21cm a 27cm, modèle recommandé pour les montage sur hausse type mosin nagant, mauser K98… ainsi que pour les armes de poingavec reticule BDC pour corriger vos tir en fonction de la distanceSoyez le premier à laisser votre avis sur “Lunette Scout Leatherwood LER ( long eye relief) , grossissement 2-7×32, reticule BDC” Lunette type ACOG aim sports 4X32 , reticule 3/4 cercle, montage intégréLunette Hi-Lux Leatherwood ART 1000 PRO, 2-10x42, reticule HR1 MOANous utilisons des cookies pour vous garantir la meilleure expérience sur notre site web. In this scout scope, you can choose to light up the dot in the center of the black Duplex reticle, or just leave the reticle unlit. Leupold Vx-2 Ier Scout Rifle Scope, 1.5-4x 28, 1", Duplex Reticle, Matte Finish 119621 Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations These traits are desirable for battle and hunting applications—an impending threat can come from where you least expect it, and so can a big, meaty buck while you’re so intently focused on the tender backstraps of a smaller doe.According to Leupold, at the peak allowance of its adjustable-focus eyepiece, the VX-R Scout FireDot offers an eye relief of approximately 6 inches at its lowest magnification (1.8x actual) and 7 inches at its highest magnification (4.7x actual). We’ve been making world-class optics that bear our family name for over 100 years. 288.00€ 258.95€ En stock. Lunette scout LER (Long Eye Relief) de marque HI-Lux Leatherwood 2-7X32, lunette faite pour être long de l’œil de 21cm a 27cm, modèle recommandé pour les montage sur hausse type mosin nagant, mauser K98… ainsi que pour les armes de poing avec reticule BDC pour corriger vos tir en fonction de la distance modèle : LER27X32BDC Leupold will change the reticle to the standard duplex or any of several other reticles in their catalog for $59.00. I do have to lean in a touch when at 4x, but at 1.5, I can comfortably shoulder the rifle and get a clear sight target with both eyes open. Without getting too outlandish, I’ve appreciated the benefits of some extra magnification more times than I can count—and so have the animals that died quicker deaths because of better precision on my end.Now is a good time to mention the FireDot part of this riflescope. I purchased this scope for my Springfield SOCOM 16.

Adresse utilisée uniquement pour la newsletter.

Lunette LEUPOLD VX FREEDOM 3-9x40 rét.Duplex. Using these scout scopes on a extended rail provides much better visibility as you can shoot with both eyes open ...