Aquarium auto refill with arduino project hub arduino for led control on aquarium arduino aquarium controller daniel estévez open aquarium aquaponics and fish tank monitoring for arduino aquarium controller avec images arduino robo tank diy all in one aquarium controller you. Very nice that it's fully functional. Thanks so much for sharing! You have to change only the green fieldsIn the graph - on the X axis is the time in minutes from midnight. By changing those 3 values in this menu it is possible to simulate a different color and duration of sunrise/sunset.Attached here is the excel file, to better understand the principle. 1 year ago you SOB haha. I wanted to control power (everything including CO2), dosing pumps, and my Current Satellite Plus lights through a touch screen interface. 2 months ago Answer A Reef / Saltwater Aquarium controller based on an Arduino Mrk1000 and controlled remotely by an Universal Windows Platform app. Hi Scheumadb, did you check the I2C bus for correct wiring ? Reef Angel Aquarium Controller is the first open-source aquarium controller to offer the reefing hobbyist full control of hardware and software to accommodate their reefing needs. The 220 Ohm between the IRLU and the LEDs just dimmed them anyways. Find details I am gathering ideas for DIY automatic fish feeder :), so finally I can be 100% lazy :). So I did. Thanks so much for sharing! I have tested my DS1307 and its working as expected. At least keep us updated on your progress and how it works out for you. The idea for this aquarium was to have something green self sustained in the bathroom. I don't like cables and this will have a lot of them which would make me want to hide the controller. super cool project you've got going on here! 10 months ago All of them are from 0 to 255 and 255 doesn't mean auto. this would add th possibility of changing the daylight colour, and would enable the user to compensate for different leds/different amount of leds Answer I am interested, but probably would not get to it for a few months. ?void readDS3231time(byte *second,byte *minute,byte *hour,byte *dayOfWeek,byte *dayOfMonth,byte *month,byte *year) In my case I used 2 day light channels "ledc" - cold white leds 6500k and "ledw"-warm white leds 3000k. 1 year ago The Ferduino Aquarium Controller is the better code Open Source available today. Ended up having to move all your code to an new file. Not exactly sure what it was but got it working. Hi, In general I can give only guidelines, I will not change the code and send it to you, cause I am currently too busy to do it. It was long time ago when I wrote this code, but try to replace "void update_pwm()" function with this :Hopefully im not too late for some support. After Sunset the picture repeats but this time its mirrored...starting from 64 for the RED PWM and taking 90mins to go to 0. The first value is for seconds, then press the axis again and set up the minutes, hours, day of the week[1-Monday, 7-Sunday], month, last 2 digits of the year.All parameters are stored in EEPROM, so you can disconnect the power any time, re-connect it and if the time keeping circuit has a stend-by battery it will continue working as per the current time.I build everything on a bread board(lazy lazy lazy...), cause it was just an temporary project...but actually like everything temporary, it's running for almost an year till now.
The software is almost ready but I still can't find a time to implement it...it is working now so why to touch it(lazy again :) ). super cool project you've got going on here!This is great to see. Hi, you can still do it with current software.

https://www.robo-tank.ca I've changed my idea a bit. 1 year ago With other libraries had the same error. If you don't like reading, just scroll down to pictures. I feel like the race is on now! I dont know if I would ever have the expertise to pull it off but might have to try if you put up some instructions.
The Robo-Tank DIY aquarium controller is a high quality reef-pi hardware solution. Try to load I2C scan scketch up in arduino and scan, to confirm that the DS1307 is found. By Shawn Leclair. What does it mean? Here is my prototype next the the blue fish it’s replacing can i sell If i build this project and i sell to people for they reef tank or freshwater ? In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Grab a beer and a bag of potato chips, because this is one incredibly long post. By automation I mean not only switching light on/off but simulating a sun raise/sunset.The project is build around arduino nano, set of white led( cold and warm), set of RGB leds and a DS3231 real time clock.The control is possible thanks to rotary encoder with a push button on its axis and a I2C HD44780 16X2 LCD.This project can be build for every applications that needs to simulate sunrise/sunset daylight, colors etc.For example you can use it in you terrarium, vivarium or just in the corner of a dark room above the plants.The time algorithm works like this : all events are count on steps and one step is one minute starting from midnight 00:00. It is same for the rest of the colors. I was thinking only for plants, but then I took few shrimps.One think that is not included here, but I planned to do it, is to simulate a lightning storm. DIY or Plug and Play kits available, automate your reef tank keeping your fishy friends safe and happy for years to come. and...remember another value 64!To create a color effect of sunrise/sunset my idea was to say lets start increasing the red first, then the green then the blue...and increase them in such a way that that when the main white light reach 64, all RGB to remains constant at 64 so not to change dramatically the color temperature, pre-selected with the white leds and offset.So in the example shown...White leds will be at PWM=64 in 08:22 (sunrise 08:00 with gradually steps 90) and the RED is set here to 90, this means that the red will start PWM = 1 in around 06:00.