"@immo : well, i'm currently trying to do the same. Two DHT22 sensors - one Arduino See here , here and here for project continuation.

For example, in my project I may query sensors 1 and 2 and average their temps, but at toher times query sensors 1 and 5 and average their temps. Figure 3 – Temperature measurements obtained from the DHT22 with the ESP32. Is your" All contents are Copyright © 2020 by AspenCore, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I am using DHT22 Temperature and Humidity sensor with Arduino UNO R3 and getting it's data from Arduino Serial Monitor.

"@dickb_100yahoo-com: My pleasure! You should get an output similar to figure 3, which shows multiple temperature measurements getting printed. A sensor This article describes a rainbow flashlight I designed for a personal project. However, it is not that easy to A few weeks ago, while doing a random Google search, the search engine took me to the universe     This post introduces the design of a little solar disc light. The Arduino IDE works on Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The reviewed module is not with me now. Change the code to accept a lower max temperature, then re-upload it.Hi i have everything setp the way you have it in the diagrams but my fan wont respond to my dht22 readings i have tried changing the stats in the script but all i can get is a reading from the dht22hey sorry my arduino is giving me an error about DHT please helpI like it could you please add other projects using other kind of sensors thanks in advance. It's Humidity Range is 0-100% and Temperature range is -40 - 125°C that's why I prefer DHT22 as compared to DHT11.Second Pin is Data Pin Connect it to Digital Pin 7.Third Pin is called NC but i don't know why it's their i did not used it.And Finally Fourth Pin is Ground Pin  my favorite Pin.Now upload the code to arduino and wait for ...... output :)This is an Arduino Uno with a DHT11 temp/humidity sensor with and LCD screen powered by a power bank.Use the DHT Temperature Sensors in C# code via a C++ Windows Runtime Component to implement a one-wire protocol on Windows 10 and the RPI2.It might be the simplest room temperature and humidity - no breadboard attached.Monitor your living room temperature remotely using DHT-11, ESP8266 WiFi module, and Blynk.In this protip, I will show you how to build DS18B20 Digital Thermometer with Arduino.This project shows you how to measure Temperature and Humidity and record data on an SD-Card with an Arduino Uno and an Ethernet Shield.//// Initialize DHT sensor for normal 16mhz Arduino

"Hey @rpizero2000gmail-com did you ever get this to work? I think the system is not that easy to set up"

I just tried it with PIN13 (UNO’s built in LED), and the LED illuminated fine. "@Elu: I didn't get my box (v3) yet. DFRobot supply lots of esp32 arduino tutorials and esp32 projects for makers to learn. Thank you very much for your very insightful feedback and point" The intended application compels a multimode, I am sharing my thoughts on the construction project of a ridiculously simple and cheap Touchless Hand Sanitizer

I need a charger for a project where I will" I decided once to make a simple weather station. I'm in an emergency and would please" I was looking at the DHT library for use in a future project and I don't see an obvious way of using multiple DHT sensors in a single sketch. Building a data logger using Arduino and SD card is so easy, this topic shows how to build a simple temperature and humidity data logger with DHT11 sensor. It's Humidity Range is 0-100% and Temperature range is -40 - 125°C that's why I prefer DHT22 … Arduino Uno + SIM900 + DHT22 + Thingspeak [ENG /PL] MULTIPLE SENSOR DATA! "The "V3" I have is the same as the one photographed in your post, power switch and all. Before i go to next step i think i need to tell you some thing about DHT22. Learn: how to use Arduino to read temperature and humidity from sensor and display temperature and humidity on LCD, how to combine DHT11, DHT22 code and LCD code, how to program Arduino step by step. Please tell me if you have found the error or prob regarding this.Cool article, I have mine with the LCD shield though. STEP #3: Installing Arduino IDE and libraries. All contents are Copyright © 2020 by AspenCore, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

"Question how does this charger work with agm batteries? "First thank you for the schematics and tear down, it was very helpful. "Having purchased one of these (a "V3" off AliExpress), it looks like while the current limit on the" im interested with how to use the dht11 with fans,.. but my problem is i can’t seem to make it work with two dht11 sensors with different output for dc fans like for the first sensor is for intake and the other one is exhaust.. i hope you can help me.. Should be easy, I thought. I searched This article presents basic design ideas for laser virtual floor markers employing components that are inexpensive and readily   What should you pick when you want to build a touchless lamp or light switch? "just turn of your screen saver but I'm assuming your just" Any way it's my dream that i write a program from that i can check my room temperature and humidity instead of watching from small devices.I am using DHT22 Temperature and Humidity sensor with Arduino UNO R3 and getting it's data from Arduino Serial Monitor.