they're using some suspicious links for download.I align the sub with the official site shown in the app, I am neither the developer or the webmaster.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castSubreddit for discussing the android app Lucky Patcher.Press J to jump to the feed. 4.6k members in the luckypatcher community.

Lucky Patcher is fairly safe. I need some help using the LP's licesnse removal on Android, when i boot up the app, it says "chinese MIUI firmware often limits the work of lucky patcher in the background. is there tutorial?

Like, LP may add stuff to apps which I patch, using them to data-mine etc.I wish i could find a download link that doesnt include me filling out surveys.Does the official site require you to fill out surveys? I have hardly seen people saying that it's shady.Moreover, what's the magical thing it actually does? As many may be well aware, it's an app that lets you bypass in-app purchases and provide custom patches for some apps, among various other things viz remove ads, revoke permissions etc. TL;DR: you're fine.When I remove the license verification from a game it doesn't happen anything I have a miui android and I think thats the reason can you help me?this site is really official? took an app i don't regularly use that was known to have google ads, and attempted to disable this and rebuild the apk.everything stopped responding, all apps, my launcher... everything. Also, Lucky patcher works with only.

Is there any way that they could find out that I'm not actually paying and just using Lucky patcher?

Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup and restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and more. This is a free Android app with more than 2 billion users. First one, your device is old and runs Android Gingerbread. Lucky Patcher is a free Android app that can mod numerous apps and Games, Block promotions, expel undesirable framework apps, reinforcement apps when adjusting, Move apps to SD card, expel permit confirmation from paid apps and games and so forth.

Lucky Patcher Apk for Android Now you need to learn the way to use Lucky Patcher on Android. Accessing to paid apps features for free. It downloaded for me straight away.I used this to disable the ads between turns in word's with friends. Download Now. 7 "Patch to Android" not working. 4. If your device is rooted, please root with the first kingroot. Download Lucky Patcher app to know more. Lucky Patcher is an excellent tool for Android to hack Android apps and games, block ads, modify app permissions, backup apps, etc. Lucky patcher app 8.8.9 [Latest Version Updated] : Lucky patcher app is an android tool to change permission on android apps, block ads, get free in-app purchases from android apps and games. ymmv!I've never had major trouble out of it really. This app is updated very oftently to support most of the android devices. Thanks for the great app!Well yes they probably could do both, that is suuuupppppeeer unlikely because they just don't care.

I was following a youtube video, but fuck.

There isn't anything wrong with Android that allows LP, as LP is a root application that does specific functions to modify the data of an app.I meant issues like malicious things. Hello! Their lawyers and the resources to do that would cost more than you could ever give them so you're fine.

It’s mainly practiced to bypass the confirmation of premium applications or to buy in-game coins for free. I installed lucky patcher to disable signature verification in package manager, I selected the first 3 options in "patch to android" section, everything working fine but I am facing a couple annoyances when installing any app: first it asks: User account menu. What Is Lucky Patcher? But isn’t it always good to have alternatives? The second one, Busybox is not properly installed or your superuser app is not good. Home. r/luckypatcher: Subreddit for discussing the android app Lucky Patcher.