Shes singing about how everybody expects her to be so flawless. mmmmkkkkayyyyeee!!!!!!! In the song, Spears seems to be looking for a woman named Amy in a club. Amy is her alter-ego. In the music video, she appears as the "perfect women" aka the 50's stereotype. hence, "love me hate me, say what you want about me, but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy". On that particular night she (Britney) is being hounded by the paparazzi and she wants to become Amy. konan: your interpretation fits well, as long as you haven't seen the video and ignore the "all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy" part. the fight interpretation also gets thrown out in the video too. Well thats HER singing the words, you have a rock over your head if your surprised she sang that song. The music video for this song is a good description aswell. it could be about how nothing is how it seems and about how behind closed doors, you never really know what's going on. April 2011. Billboard Brasil (Brasil: bpp) (2): 96.

Original: "But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If U Seek Amy" Hidden Meaning: "But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to F-U-C-K me" Original: "Oh baby baby If You Seek Amy tonight" Hidden Meaning… amiss all the trails and criticism, she wants to console her self that she still has that sex appeal and everyone wants to fuck her. there is no violence, and until the very end, nothing is mentioned about reporters. It has been suggested that Amy is either Amy Winehouse or an alter egoof Spears h… Britney fans have been trying to solve the puzzle behind her catchy song off the Circus album, “If You Seek Amy.” I believe this really great song is about how sexy Britney really is inside. That's about how everyone expected her to be a perfect innocent child forever and she's just not that person in real life. The title of a track from Britney Spears' latest album, "Circus," and an oronym for "F-U-C-K me." i agree with konan to a certain extent. Spears's vocal range spans from G3-C5.

I Dont Know. this song totally blows and would make no sense if she wasnt reffering it to "sex" im shure brittany has been through alot and been exposed in the tabloids and such, but look at her musical career, its all based on sex and love, it has been ever since she was young..... oops i did it again i played with your heart got lost in the game.... basically says oops i cheated on you.. my bad! "If U Seek Amy" runs through a dance-oriented beat and features many instruments, including keyboards, snare, bass drums, electric guitars and timpani. After its release, "If U Seek Amy" caused controversy in The music video for "If U Seek Amy" begins with a parody of an The title, "If U Seek Amy", is a pun, meaning to sound like "F-U-C-K me" when heard in the chorus, "All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to, if you seek Amy." In the song spears is looking for woman named amy and all though it appears 2 b about sex it's actually about how society percieves her life.

She's showing that yeah, even though she has a wild side and sings explictly and is provocative, she can still be a mother and there's a whole different side to her that the public doesn't see. Once you understand the 'If You Seek Amy' F - U - C - K Me part (also explained above by anonymous) the rest of the lyrics make sense, they are not very cryptic! If U Seek Amy, it seems, has a hidden meaning that the American Parents Television Council feels is not for the innocent ears of children.

All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.

But Does This Have Anything To Do With Amy Lee, Because I Hate Britney, Britney Hates Amy, And I Love Amy. And she's one of my favorite artists too. The song received generally positive reviews. According to the sheet music published at musicnotes.com by Hal Leonard Corporation, the song has a beat of 130 beats per minute and is written in the key of A minor. Look it up on wikipedia. Leonie Barsenbach, a housewife from "If U Seek Amy" debuted at number forty-nine on the The music video for "If U Seek Amy" was filmed on February 7, 2009, at The video starts with a news anchor (played by Kristina Mitchell) saying the title of the song above a news banner that reads "Britney Spears song lyrics spell out obscenity in disguise". The house and everything going on inside represents what people think is going on inside her head. April 2011. The title, “If U If you seek amy she says it fast so it sounds like f-u-c-k me like she is spelling it out; Emma from Boring, ... And like you said, " what our words mean is always important because that is how we communicate what kind of people we are." The Meaning Behind Britney’s Song, “If You Seek Amy.” Posted by: Fred Turd on 2:08 pm to Música , ¡Qué Cute! In this song, Britney is playing the part of the goody goody housewife and caring mother, as well as the naughty party girl, two completely different sides. This song DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH SEX! The f-u-c-k is just a coincidence. Konan it is about sex "all the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy"? ^_^ All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. "If U Seek Amy" was generally well received by contemporary critics, who praised Spears's confident vocals and frequently cited it as the highlight of the album. however, IF YOU SEEK AMY, is perhaps a self consolation for britney. Chris Williams of Controversy was first reported by Australian music site Undercover.com.au on December 5, 2008, after the release of the album.

If (F) You (U) Seek (C,K) Amy (ME) F U C K ME