His lips looked soft, yet as they embraced mine for the first time, they were firm and confident.

You can clearly see the change in the character 'Archer'. I've read so many books since this series (book 5 is still going) and nothing compares to this. you go Jonaxx!I keep rereading now the author is uploading the chapters one by one again and I still love it!Stayed up the whole night reading this!

158 books — 697 voters Boring, predictable, it's literally the classic wattpad badboy story, uptight unpopular good girl and badboy who makes fun of her fall in love. Not only do they care about your success, but also staying true to your vision.Kara Barbieri is a twenty-two year old author with a love for the weird and mystic. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io This book is really a Masterpiece.I fell in love with the untypical love story twist of the two main character (Van & Summer), and because of it I was really hooked. The After series make me think of different views on so many different things and I actually felt a connection with this book and the characters. "No, I'm here alone." 10 nov. 2018 - Tout genre de Photos Pour chroniques, covers...ect. You should read it if you haven't already. To be honest I'm quite jealous of Lexi for getting a wonderful person like Blake in her life. Most wattpad fics aren't well-written but this one had everything: good plot, great grammar, amazing characters... it's the complete package.

Whatever you’re into reading—romance, science fiction, mystery, comedy, action adventure, fantasy, young adult fiction, or fanfiction—it’s all on … Create. His eyes were clear, intense, but kind. It's a beautiful journey through the ups and downs of the characters' lives. PLEASSSEEE. I finished reading it in only a day Its unpredictable in so many ways makes you want to know what's going to happen next, couldn't stop reading it until it was over, it's a must readThis is the best story written ever. Best book EVER. Oui, je suis la soeur du célèbre Niall Horan, ce n'est pas facile tous les jours.

Addition to that are some plots about some commercial competition and feminism of that period of time in London.The best book on wattpad. I don’t know how else to say it. Hot New #1. And it's not just Blake... but every character in this book is just so real... it doesn't have your normal mean cheerleaders and the helpless nerdy girl cliches in it.. instead it's real.. and the way Kay has written it is just mind-blowing... everything is so nicely planned! So far Until Trilogy is one of the best stories I've read in wattpad. The story was mature, exciting, and one heck of a ride!Honestly this book and author deserves much more credibility, all her books are amazing and should be published and adapted into films!Chloe, reece, valentino and dennis are perfection.

And ...This is book is way too good to not consider reading it. Since then, her work has received more than 150 million hits online and My Life with the Walter Boys has been optioned for television by Komixx Entertainment and Sony Pictures Television.Being a Wattpad Star is the foundation for everything I do as a writer, from the behind the scenes wrangling to the big, game-changing projects.Benjamin Sobieck is a Wattpad Star and editor of “The Writer’s Guide to Wattpad,” published in August 2018 by Writer’s Digest Books and featuring contributions by 23 Wattpad Stars, ambassadors, and staff. 658. Desperately, you gather the last remnants of your strength to cry out to it. It made me laugh so much and it was addicting enough to persuade me to read it way past midnight. It literally has everything u could ever want: a badass feminist main character who's not afraid to do or say what she wants, comedy, action and of course our stony but swoonworthy love interestI. More information Tout genre de Photos Pour chroniques, covers...ect. A cruise boat is headed your way.

I wanted to feel him in my hand, to control him and make him beg for me. Surely, you'll enjoy reading this!Hands down one of the best books I've ever read! And I will never get tired of saying that I'M IN LOVE WITH BLAKE! "Oh, these aren't mine," I said. As he sat down I knelt down in front of him, with my back to the window. This book, Trained to kill, and SOONER OR LATER YOU WONT RESIST ME top 3 books, not only on Wattpad but over all books.Just so amazing OML.

Her stories will surely touch your heart. Log in Sign Up.

I was never in to fan fictions, trust me, but oh my gosh. The characters... the incidents... just everything! at times you even feel like stopping but you just can't. Good readings to all.I binge read this book!

The history is well researched and it allows you to dip into the past and experience a vivid array of emotions like anger, pain, desperation, love and many more. Unexpected things happen and well as expected. "Why don't you sit down and I'll help you out with this?" This story should definitely win.

There's only one word to describe it- BEAUTIFUL!.this was so different from all other romances. This story should be at least within the top 5 of this list and it's one that I can only recommend to any reader, wattpad or not.I can tell I read more than 100 stories on wattpad. I felt like I was his.We went to the second floor of the library. With protagonists that are equally eye-rolling as well as humorous and mouth-watering, this book fills up every expectation of a character. You fall in love with all of the characters, humor, and back stories. He let me rub my hand up and down the length of it, and I could feel the heat through his clothes. Sa famille ne voulait plus la voir grandir dans le 93 devenir comme toute ces filles... It was a simple armless one, with a plain blue seat and back covering, like the rest of the chairs I'd seen elsewhere in the library.

a non-cliched simple yet catchy story of love and friendship.It's an amazing story and it's been my favourite so far...AND I HAVE BEEN IN WATTPAD SINCE 2012!